First Light Tactical Lights
Lights for Military and Law Enforcement Professionals
The Tomahawk family of tactical flashlights offers a unique easy-to-use, hands-enabling design. Unlike a conventional tube flashlight, theTomahawk tactical flashlight goes on your hand, not in it, leaving both hands free to carry any hands-intensive task. Tasks such as loading, firing, reloading and clearing your weapon can be accomplished all in the same manner you would in broad daylight.
- Ergonomically designed for one-hand operation
- Multiple tactical LED colors available including Red/Green for blood-highlighting, Red, Blue, Red/Blue and Yellow-Green
- Tactical “Ready-Strobe” and Safety Strobe available
- White light runtime ~2 hours (highest setting) and 60 hours (lowest setting)
- Infrared (IR) output and IR strobe available
- Weighs only 5.7 ounces
- Constructed of aerospace-grade aluminum with an Anodized Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat
- Uses two CR-123A 3-volt batteries
- Compact, approximately 3.4” H x 2.4” L x 1.5” W
- MOLLE- and duty belt-compatible using our exclusive Tactical Retention System (TRS)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
When nothing but the best lighting equipment will do, the T-MAX platform provides military operators with expert tools for demanding situations. All T-MAX lights feature a powerful white light output of 425 lumens and strobe capability and can be operated in high, medium or low brightness settings. A safety beacon can be activated with the secondary LED outputs (on most models). The crenulated bezel can act as a striking tool.
- Maximum white light output: 425 lumens
- Strobe and safety beacon settings (most models)
- Infrared (IR) output and IR strobe (NV models) available
- Multiple tactical LED colors available including: Red/Green for blood highlights, Red/Blue for MP usage
- Weight: 5.9 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.4”H x 2.4”L x 1.5”W
Providing a full spectrum of functionality, First-Light USA’s TORQ family of lights is designed for the military operator seeking performance and durability in a general-purpose lighting tool.
Each TORQ light is constructed from proprietary polymers to handle the roughest situations. Featuring interchangeable side panels, TORQ lights can be customized with a wide range of accessories from powerful mounting magnets to belt cutters.
TORQ leverages a proven, ergonomically superior design featuring First-Light USA’s patented finger loop system and mounting options for hands-free use.
- Maximum white light output: 150 lumens
- Strobe (LE and NV models only) and safety beacon settings
- Infrared (IR) output mode (NV model only)
- Multiple tactical LED colors available
- Power: two AA batteries
- Weight: 5.7 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.75” H x 2.75” L x 1.25” W
DTect is a distributor for First-Light USA, the leading manufacturer of hands-enabling lighting tools.